Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday, eh?

Doing fine today (thanks for asking), save for a subtly increasing wave of existential dread engulfing my entire physical and emotional consciousness. How do you say it. . . ah yes, "It's all good." Hrmph. Indeed.

Let's see, trying to get in on the streaming video bandwagon so I can get Legends From Camp up on the web. Also got back to the website and am now realizing what a pain in the @@s it is. Oh well, at least I can harangue my students. "@#$*, kids, you just have to work at this &*$# until you get it right! Sob. Cry. Excuse me. . . I just get so emotional because I care so much about art and beauty and such . . . oh. . . hmmm, guess no one's actually here. . . uh, guess I'll go get a slurpee. . ."

And, yes, a bandwagon isn't really something you "get in on," is it?
Yeah, got to "get in on" this bandwagon thing while it's still hot.
Hrmph. Indeed.

And yes, as I'm sure you've already figured out, the above "graphic" isn't one of my daily drawings. It's the design of a tattoo I did for a fellow Pelican Bay inmate. Charles Schulz ain't got nothing on me.

2 comments:

G.Ross said...

What a very Hunter S. Thomsponesque blog. "Fear and Loathing In the Internet, bubba."

Audrey Sayle said...

lav it