Monday, February 15, 2016

Isometric, initially


We'll see if this goes anywhere; here's a first stab at an isometric view of a concept that began with my Springfield photos. I did some initial modeling based on a quick down and dirty approach centered around my source photos. When I looked at the initial results and compared them to finished work by other artists, I felt I was missing a depth/juiciness - the sense of place was tepid... It all needed exaggerating. 


It's still as challenging as ever to try new approaches - I'm always fighting off my disappointment that I'm not staring at an amazing finished drawing when I'm two minutes into the process... 

So maybe impulse/inspiration is the youthful, wildness, and process is the grownup reality concession - gots to somehow keep them both alive and well... It's living with paradox, I suppose - Keeping the easy answers at bay, all while living in the arid horror of global mecha-capitalism... Chortle.

1 comment:

Video Teraveloka said...

Pertandingan Olahraga masih didominasi oleh sepakbola, itu sebabnya masih banyak yang bertaruh tanpa mengetahui cara prediksi skor akurat. Sehingga bukan kemenangan yang didapat justru sebaliknya. Harapan yang besar tidak dapat digapai karena kurangnya (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)