Friday, November 13, 2009

Legends From Camp - online, but not on-time



Way back in the good old days of 2004, I partnered with Sherrif Evan Carroll (Seth Bullard) to set some of father-figure Lawson Inada's (Al Swearengen's) poetry to animation. Todd Barton (Cy Tolliver) did the score. Anyhow, it's now available in the modern fashion, that is to say, "online" and in the "high definition" format that I keep hearing so much about.

Other quick thoughts.
1. Arms and Ether should be up later today.
2. At the very beginning stages of looking into Word Press and developing a more comprehensive approach to this blog thing.
3. I already need more coffee.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny you should mention Wordpress. I've been sitting on my domain www.medrawpretty.com for a while and just recently decided to turn it into a wordpress blog. Installation was easy and site maintenance is nil. I just need to find the time to make it sizzle.