Friday, February 15, 2008

Cranky Friday


Sat through some tedious dept. biz this morning and started thinking about my teaching philosophy. "Don't assume that what you're talking about is interesting to anybody," was as far as I got. "Read this Thucydides, and experience an uncanny wonder at the violence and pointlessness of human endeavor, bee-ach." Personally, I loves me some liberal arts n' shizz, but I've no interest in inflicting it on the unwilling.

Blast from the past. I'm sending out a copy of Legends From Camp to the Disorient Film Festival in Eugene, OR today. Flashing back to 2004. The sun was shining everywhere back then, wasn't it?

On another note, I really want to get my #@%$ing website up so I can get on with my @#$^$ing worthless life. !@#$% all y'all! @#$%$^&$*$%@!

No comments: